Learning Support assistants needed
We are working with a very successful all age (4 to 19 ) Special school for pupils with autistic spectrum disorders or social communication difficulties .
We are seeking enthusiastic support assistants fulltime to join a very dedicated , friendly and supportive team of staff. The contract will initially be fixed term for 1 year but may become permanent, for the right candidates . The roles are within our Primary and Secondary department . Experience of working with children and young people with a diagnosis of autism is preferable but training will be provided . The ability to be flexible , adaptable and reliable is a must , as is genuine empathy with children and young people
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Taking instruction from the class teacher
• Working on a 1:1 basis with children who have ASD and other associated needs
• Assisting with learning and social skills
• Personal care experience is ideal but not essential
• Carrying out interactive activities to help build their knowledge
If you are interested please apply online today.
back to job search
|Industry:||SEN Support Jobs | SEN | Primary SEN Support|
|Salary:||£65 - £75 per day|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|