It has become apparent that people with expeience as a youth worker have great success working in secondary schools, supporting children with severe behavioural needs due to their many transferable skills.
Previous experience working with children is essential. Must be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team. We are working closely with schools across South Yorkshire who are seeking Teaching Assistants with the eagerness to engage with a children in KS3/4. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Yorkshire area.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com