Are you looking for a new exciting challenge is a special needs school?
A special needs school in Sheffield, are looking for experienced, motivated and passionate teaching assistants to work on a part time or fulltime basis. We are looking for candidates with experience woringk with students with a variety of needs such as autism, behaviour and learning disabilities.
- PAYE - Inhouse payroll
- We provide you with a dedicated consultant who stays by your side throughout the entire process.
- No umbrella companies
- Pension contributions
- 8:30am to 4:00pm, during term times.
- Assisting pupils with autism (ASD) challenging behaviour with their daily tasks and activities.
- Long-term roles, on a temporary to permanent basis
- Past relevant experience of working in a primary or secondary mainstream or special needs setting
- Passionate about working in special needs
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually
If you would like to discuss the roles we have, please contact Frances on 011 4252 1975 or email your CV to email@example.com