- Working Monday to Friday 8:30am
- Supporting within a class of 6-7 pupils and 2-3 other staff
- Working with a bespoke timetable for each pupil ensuring their
- Being creative with teaching resources and ensuring that the welfare of all
- Working under the instruction of the class teacher and other senior members of staff
We need from you:
- Experience with working with pupils with autism. This can be in any environment including but not limited to; working in a care
- Experience using Makaton or PECs
- A calm and patient personality.
Apply online or call Ruth Bell on 01923 257410
If you are short-listed you will be contacted within 3 working days .In order to be considered for this role you need be able to provide 2 reference and
have a DBS on the update service or be willing be do a new DBS. You will be met for a formal interview by Protocol Education to ascertain your suitability for the role.We look forward to hearing from you.