This SEN Unit works with secondary age students with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD) that require an alternative to mainstream school. These students can be very challenging and so we are looking for someone strong, resilient and approachable.
- Mentoring a group of 5 students daily
- Monday - Friday, Full Time
- Location: Newbury, Berkshire
To be considered:
• Experience working with children and young people with challenging behaviours.
• Previous work in PRU'S, SEN schools and with secondary age students.
• A good sense of humour and ability to work effectively towards change and new ideas.
• Excellent organisational and communicational skills.
• A positive approach always.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.