Are you an approachable and empathetic education practitioner? Do you have the ability to work with children with various levels of SEND? Are you able to individualize and implement learning plans?
Protocol Education are looking for qualified Teaching Assistant's to work as SEND intervention specialists at schools across the Newcastle area.
As a SEND Intervention Specialist, you'll be working with children in across the key stages. Your role will be to assess children’s individual needs, collaborate with various parties to design the intervention sessions, deliver the sessions, mark work, assess progression and implement behaviour strategies to ensure all students keep on task.
Your ultimate goal is to support and boost confidence in students that will lead to raising attainment.
Applicants must have previous experience working in a similar role and have a strong will to commit to any placements they secure.
You must have:
- A relevant qualification in teaching and learning support (Level 3 preferred)
- Experience working in schools or educational settings (Preferred)
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two references
- Over minimum wage at £10 an hour
- Free CPD
- An experienced personal consultant to help guide you through the entire recruitment process, from planned travel to interview tips
- A recommend a friend scheme that could earn you £250
If you are interested in this role or any others we have available then please apply now!