Are you a HLTA that loves helping children access the curriculum? Do you enjoy working in a school setting to facilitate children’s learning experiences? Do you have knowledge of how to scaffold a child so they can reach their potential?
If so, this could be your next position. Due to the high demand from schools, Protocol are looking to expand our team of primary support staff who are wanting to work in the NG15 area. If you are a dedicated, flexible practitioner then we would love to hear from you.
What might the responsibilities be?
- Offering support to children on a group or individual basis to facilitate learning effectively
- Covering classes for PPA
- Planning, resourcing and delivering creative lessons to groups, individual children or whole classes
- Supporting other practitioners to maintain a productive classroom and scaffold the learning of the children
What do you need to have?
- A HLTA or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a teaching assistant or HLTA role
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Provide 2 references from previous educational roles
- Have or be willing to apply for a DBS through Protocol Education
- The ability to be flexible
What can Protocol offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Access to different training to develop your professional skills
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.