SENTA’s Required In Manchester
Protocol Education is working with a ‘GOOD’ primary school in the Manchester area with a great reputation. We are looking for someone who can work well with and continually challenge their high achieving pupils within a friendly classroom setting.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply)
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Megan on 0161 200 8500 or forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013