SEMH Teaching Assistant’s Required In Manchester
Protocol Education is working with a lovely primary school in Manchester to find 5 enthusiastic SEMH teaching assistants for a new provision opening in the school. We are looking for someone who will fit in well and will help to continue the positive ethos in the school with the pupils and colleagues.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply)
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Megan on 0161 200 8500 or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013