SEND Teaching Assistant required in North Bristol for permanent position
Are you a Learning Support Assistant with lots of SEND experience? If you’re ambitious, hard-working and interested in working with children with multiple learning difficulties, autism and SEMH, then this could be the perfect role for you
An outstanding SEND school in North Bristol are looking for a number of LSAs to begin a post after the Summer Holiday’s which will run until next July! The school is looking for high achieving LSA’s with SEND experience.
As a SEND LSA, your role will be to support classes in all key stages over a range of subjects. Any Learning Support Assistant will have the responsibility of allocating time in your schedule to help plan and run some of the schools extra curricular activities. You will have to conduct yourself in the classroom appropriately.
This welcoming SEND school, in the heart of North Bristol, is easily accessible by car and can be reached by Bristol and South Glousersershire's excellent public transport routes.
This role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this excellent SEND school in North Bristol, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this role you must have:
• have experience of teaching in a similar SEND environment
• work with a positive and optimistic outlook and strive for all children to make progress
• Register with Protocol Education to apply for this role and connect with other schools, academies and Alternative Provisions recruiting near you
• Protocol Education offers all Teachers and teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We look forward to your response. Please contact Joelle Beaumont 0117 9453965 / JBeaumont@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.