As a specialist provision, the school require someone who are experienced or open about working in special needs. As part of the role, we offer accredited CPD that include learning strategies, behaviour techniques and medical procedures. As an additional benefit, the school offer residential shift work in the evening and mornings supporting learners in a home setting. Shifts are optional and are separate from working in the school.
- Supporting students 1:1 with numeracy & literacy
- Developing social & communication skills through sensory integration
- Assessing pupils' levels and ability
- Supporting students within creative lessons such as art, music and cooking
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Keen to learn and develop their skills in education
- Adaptable, and able to work in a variety of settings
- Interested in working in different environments
- Committed and resilient
- Residential Hours - opportunity to work additional hours in the on site residential centre
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- No Umbrella Companies
If this role is of interest to you please apply ASAP and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00