As a catch-up tutor, you will be working closely with students either 1:1 or in small groups.
We are looking for flexible and organised individuals to join our friendly, dedicated and supportive staff team.
Benefits of choosing Protocol Education as the agency to work through:
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
- Experience with assisting those with Autism.
- Always looking to learn and constantly improve.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Provide a positive contribution to the school.
- Be able to provide a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.