Its time to bring out their creative side!
You must be familiar with assessing and marking work as well as creating inspiring and creative Art lesson which will make all students feel included.
Other essential requirements:
• In depth knowledge of the curriculum is ideal
• Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
• Effective behaviour management skills
• Experience managing a class of students
• Ability to assess different methods of learning
- We are a nationwide agency and can provide you with guaranteed work in your local area.
- We offer CPD (continuous professional development) and competitive pay packages.
- You will be able to work on a flexible basis as we work around your schedule.
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.