Protocol Education are seeking a pro-active and enthusiastic SEN TA to work in an Ofsted rated "OUTSTANDING “school in Greenwich on a long-term basis. You will be responsible for supporting a child 1:1 and helping them academically.
About the role:
- Support a child with Autism on a 1:1
- Plan activities in line with the child's EHCP
- Support other pupils in class where necessary
- Help to set up and tidy up at the start and end of lessons
- Experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant is ideal but not essential
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 5 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.