SEN Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education has the great pleasure of supporting a high achieving Primary school in the heart of the White City - London. This traditional 3 form entry Victorian school is widely recognised for the thoroughness of its teaching and pride themselves with results and progress with their pupils as well as their close net relations with the local community. The school is currently graded Good' by Ofsted. They are looking for a new support worker to join their staff. Pupil behaviour is good and staff morale is high, making this a happy environment to work in.
You must be an experienced and effective Learning Support Assistant with SEN experience. This position requires the right teaching assistant to be working on a 121 basis with a pupil in year 2. You need to have the experience, knowledge and the capability to quickly settle into your new environment. You also need be willing to commit to the rest of the academic year. This position will begin at the start of Easter.
• SEN experience including SLT/ADHD
• White City, Greater London
• Long term/ Full time position (School Hours) 8:30am - 3:30pm
• £65.00 - £90.00 per day
• Strong English and Literacy skills
• Good transport links
• Starting in Easter
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• CPD training
• Continuous support from your designated team
£250 for every teacher recommended to us !!!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DFE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.