HAVE YOU GOT EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH EBD CHILDREN?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL?
My client is an 'OUTSTANDING' Ofsted EBD school in Hounslow. They are currently seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant who has previously worked with primary children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The school have recently expanded to cater for up to 70 primary children in bright and modern surroundings.
It is essential that candidates are:
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Have secure knowledge and understanding of the requirements of vulnerable and challenging children
• Have the ability to understand the potential barriers to learning and implement strategies to overcome these
• Demonstrate the ability to motivate children to learn and develop
• Have a positive and cheerful attitude
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrate successful experience of managing challenging behaviour
The class sizes are small with a high staff to child ratio, they are looking for high calibre teaching assistants who are enthusiastic and committed to delivering a high standard of education to disadvantaged children.
This is a demanding but rewarding role for the right candidate.
In return we can offer you:
-Your own dedicated consultant
If you or anyone you know is suitbale for this postion please get in touch ! We offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for any recommendations (only placeable candidates)
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.