Are you an experienced teaching assistant that has knowledge of supporting pupils with SEMH and challenging behaviour?
Have you got the resilience and commitment in supporting pupils who have Romanian or Czech native mother tongue to supporting them in transitioning to UK school settings?
We are currently recruiting for a strong minded individual that are fluent in Romanian or Czech to support and develop pupils with SEMH and challenging behaviour. It can be a daunting experience attending a school with no understanding of the English language or UK curriculum. Therefore pupils from Romania or Czech’s attending UK schools are finding it difficult to transition due to language barriers. Pupils with English as an additional language need that extra support in transitioning into the UK education setting so they can better understand and develop their educational attainment.
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant Fluent in Romanian or Czech role you will:
• Must have experience supporting pupils in a school, pupil referral unit or similar setting.
• Fluent Romanian and Czech speaker.
• Commitment in staying resilient in certain circumstances
• Have the ability to adapt learning activities set by the teacher in order to best suit the needs of the pupil you are supporting.
• Liaise with the teacher with development or any issues in regards to the pupil you are supporting.
• Have the ability to use own initiative when any situation occurs.
• Have a DBS on the update service.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your C.V to email@example.com or alternatively for more information please call Tracey on 0113 2468220
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.