Protocol Education are currently working alongside a North Leeds based school that require a SEN Teaching Assistant for a Reception class for starting after the October half term.
This is a Full-time position that requires a lot of dedication and commitment, the school require someone to work on a 1:1 basis to support a pupil with Autism who is non-verbal.
The pupil will need support to engage in lessons and will need to be helped to access the differentiated tasks set.
This role will also involve some personal care for the pupil due to their needs and current development stage.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Enthusiasm for creative learning activities
- Experience of working with a range of SEND needs within a specialist or mainstream setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- A nurturing and supportive manner
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, please apply via the website or call Joe from our Leeds Primary Team on
0113 233 7020. Successful applicants will then go on to a shortlisting process followed by a virtual interview over the next few weeks.