We are now working with exceptional school with an excellent reputation. They are now seeking for a successful SEN Teaching Assistant based in Edgware and will be working with children provide Mild Learning Disabilities (MLD)
• Must be able to assist in planning and teaching to SEN students
• You will be supporting children with a range of mild special needs
• Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
• Creating a safe environment that allows the children to have fun, learn and succeed
• Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
• Diploma or teaching assistant qualification
• Experience of working with SEN children
• Experienced in working in a classroom and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
All applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. If you are interested to know more or apply, please forward your resume to Daniel.email@example.com or alternatively contact me on 020 83717900
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.