SEN Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants for day to day, short term, and long-term work in primary schools in Harrow. Protocol is on the lookout to pair candidates with schools in Harrow. So, if that is you and you are ready to inspire and impact children.
Are you an aspiring teacher looking to further your career in primary education?
Do you have experience in the following area?
- Anxiety and Mental Health
- Social and Emotional wellbeing
- Behaviour Support
- Confidence, Resilience and Self esteem
Do you want to make an impact in the learning journey of children?
Then we have a perfect role for you as SEN Teaching assistant at a great school in Harrow!
If you are situated in Harrow and have a passion working 1:1, in small groups and in classroom environments, then continue reading to see if you fit this role.
- Adequate SEN training
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
- Available at least 3 days per week
The schools we work with pride themselves in the highest support for their students. Working with a school whose focus is supporting the student’s learning progression, behaviour, and emotional needs. As a teaching assistant at this school, you need to be able to actively listen, have knowledge of the school’s curriculum, the ability to adapt and have maturity and professionalism.
- Engaging students through interactive and creative activities
- Helping with sensory integration within the classroom
- Working with the teacher to assess pupils' levels and ability
- Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
- Liaising with parents and carers
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Why work with Protocol
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- An Outer London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
- The opportunity to work with our amazing students
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
Please get in contact with me for further information
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.