Closing date - 23rd July
Start date - 1st September
A delightful, exciting school in Longwell Green is looking for a long-term, full-time teaching assistant to support the learning of the children.
The role will be supporting a child in Year 3 with special educational needs on a 1:1 or small group basis in the morning. The child has speech and language communication needs, social interaction and sensory needs. In the afternoon, the role will be working with a range of children with additional needs, mainly in Year 3 but may sometimes be with children in different year groups.
The school can offer:
- Happy and confident learners
- An engaging curriculum where children foster a passion for learning
- A dedicated and passionate team
- Well established and experienced members of SLT
- Regular treats in the staff room
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience with working with children
- Have knowledge and understanding of SEND (desirable)
- Use their initiative to support the children’s learning and the class teacher
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.