Do you believe that education makes a difference to the life of the pupil/s that you are supporting?
Do you want to help make that difference?
We are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant for the Middlesbrough area supporting students in KS1 - KS4. Hours of work will be 08.30-16.00 Monday to Friday ongoing for the right person.
The school is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about their role and has a strong desire to support students to access their education and help break down any barriers they may face. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be adaptable and have availability to work.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about their role and supporting students to access education
- Minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or relevant qualification and experience
- Experience within SEN roles would be an advantage but not essential for the right individual with transferable skills
- Able to communicate well
- Be able build professional relationships with the students
- Willing to learn and continue their professional development
- Be able to demonstrate empathy
- Be able to work with a team and help support either 1:1 or small groups of students
What we can offer
- Dedicated consultant who is always willing to help
- Courses and training to further your knowledge and CPD
If this role is suitable for you please apply today or contact Lauren on 01642 205952 for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.