Protocol Education are currently recruiting for pro-active, understanding, empathetic and patient SEN Teaching Assistants to work on day to day supply across Newham with children that have behavioural and emotional difficulties. The ideal candidates will be passionate about working children with SEN and determined to ensure each child's learning experience is as comfortable and positive as possible.
- Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
- Previous experience with SEN or SEMH difficulties
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS on the Update Service
What we can offer you:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
- Holiday Travel discounts
- A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
- Competitive daily rates
- Refer a Teacher £250 bonus scheme
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV and register online on www.protocol-education.com
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.