We are currently looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 in a Wandsworth primary school to work Monday-Friday 8:30-16:00 with a child who has learning difficulties and behavioural problems. The staff at this school are highly supportive and advice will be provided as and when needed.
This position is to start in September 2022 until July 2023.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will help guide you through your placement
- Consistent work for the whole academic year
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
- Have experience working in a Primary School setting
- Able to help out last minute and accept bookings from 7am on the day
- Have experience working with SEN children
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
- Be confident working 1:1 with a KS1 child
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
If you need more details please feel free to contact me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.