SEN Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education are currently looking to employ a teaching assistant in the middlesbrough area, who specialises in special educational needs.
Must be confident with behaviours that challenge and have good experience working with children between the ages of 3-11 years. The aim of the school is to be a safe, happy, creative and successful school which enhances the life changes of its pupils. This is a long term position to start on the 6th of June.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have SEN experience within a school or relvent role
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Available 5 days a week and can commit to a long term role
- Valid DBS on the update service
- Can provide referees covering the last 3 years
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
Please apply or contact Alex for more information on: 01642 205952 or Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.