SEND 1-1 TA - permanent
A primary school based in Lincoln are looking for SEND teaching assistant to support a year 4 child with specific medical needs. Medical training would be provided for this role. The TA must have experience working 1:1 or in small groups and knowledge of SEND. The ideal person will be consistent, hardworking, and reliable. The school need someone who is confident, committed and dedicated to learning and supporting children.
If this sounds like you, apply now.
The successful applicant will:
- Promote the school’s ethos.
- Be committed to support children with SEND in a calm and patient manner
- Create and follow session plans
- Build positive relationships with children, colleagues, and external agencies
- Offer consistency and reliability
- Be creative in finding new ways to encourage children to reach and exceed their goals
- Be able to find solutions to problems that arise quickly and can deescalate situations
- Understand the importance of EHCP and have knowledge on how to implement them in a school setting
- Can manage challenging behaviour
- Team Teach experience
The school can offer:
- A positive environment to excel in
- Support and guidance if needed
- Appropriate training offered to all staff
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.