The desired candidate will have a specialist in behaviour management and previous experience working with students with ADHD/MLD is desired. The ideal Teaching Assistant will be expected to be very supportive yet encouraging when it comes to behaviour management techniques.
Do you have what it takes?...
The school is well known for pushing its pupils into Russell group universities year after year and is located just a short walk away from Colindale station as well as being situated nearby numerous bus routes, so the school is accessible by all modes of public transport.
- Previous experience working 1:1 is essential
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills are desirable
- Experience handing out projects and mentoring individuals
- Ability to assess different methods of learning
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £65 - £75 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.