Are you a dedicated, compassionate and caring individual?
Do you have experience working with children with a range of SEND needs?
Protocol are currently working with mainstream schools in Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted and Tring. Who are looking for SEND Learning Support Assistants to join their welcoming schools.
As a SEND LSA, you will be working with several students with a range of needs including SEMH, ASD & ADHD, experience in this area would be extremely beneficial.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience working with student with SEND in a school environment
• Have a kind disposition and willing to go the extra mile to support their students and the school more generally
• Be reliable and committed to allow the students as much consistency as possible
• Live locally to Hemel Hempstead or be able to commute easily
In return Protocol can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay (paid through PAYE so no hidden umbrella costs)
• Regular CPD run by trained professionals
• A supportive consultant on hand five days a week to answer queries
If you are interested in this role please submit your details and I will be in touch. Alternatively contact Bonnie on 01923 257410
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.