Protocol Education are currently working with an "Outstanding" primary school in North Leeds that is looking to recruit a 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil based in KS1. If you have experience supporting children with additional needs, specifically Attachment needs and PDA (Pathological Demand Avoidance) then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
- Provide 1-1 support and guidance to the pupil, this would involve support both inside and outside the classroom.
- Lead the pupil in engaging activities, due to the childs needs (PDA) the school require someone who has good initiative and can think on their feet when supporting the pupil.
- Prepare resources under teacher instruction and guidance.
- Effective record keeping.
- Experience in a SEND role - ideally working with attachement needs and PDA
- Dedicated and commited indivdual
- Persistent and very resilient in approach
"Outstanding" rated primary school
Suportive Senior Leadership
Excellent Pay Rates - PAYE only
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply via the Website or please call on 0113 233 7020 for further information.