Protocol Education is looking to recruit an SEN teacher for a vibrant and inclusive setting which offers a twenty eight place provision for pupils between the ages of 4-9 who have severe and complex learning disabilities, including Autistic Spectrum Conditions. Their vision places our learners and their families at the heart of everything we do. If you believe that pupils with SEN have an entitlement to engaging and exciting schooling, and that teachers have a critical role in enriching the lives of young people, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone with drive, creativity and a passion for teaching and learning to join our dedicated and welcoming team. Experience of working with pupils with SEN is desirable but not essential. What is imperative is that you have high expectations, a sense of humour, a love of challenge and a determination to make a difference to the lives of our fantastic children.
The role will be to teach and be responsible for the planning, organisation, delivery and assessment of the Primary Curriculum in Key Stages 1 and 2.
Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply for this position.
The school offer:
• A challenging but happy positive caring ethos and working atmosphere where children and families are the core vision.
• Positive, confident and happy children, who require creative and inspiring teacher to support them
• A highly committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
• An excellent opportunity for professional and career development
The school is committed to a multi-disciplinary approach to meeting pupils’ needs, and promotes high quality professional development for all staff.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• £250 bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.