Candidates should have:
- QTS (or overseas equivalent)
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to apply)
- Experience teaching in the UK
- Experience with SEND (Voluntary is welcome)
Leading small classes (6-8 pupils).
Planning and presenting lessons with the needs of the students taken into consideration.
Working with children with complex needs including autism.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for full-time, part-time and supply.
- Your own consultant.to find you the best role.
The role will give you the opportunity to work with children with various extra needs, allowing you to create a meaningful positive impact on their life. You will play a key part in allowing these students to access the curriculum by tailoring it to the individual pupils.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss about other roles please call for Amy at 020 8971 1284.
(Please note an enhanced DBS on the update service is required for safeguarding. If you do not currently hold this, you must complete one at the standard rate of £44.