This is an independent, special school that educates children aged between 2 18 years. The students here are mixed and have a variety of complex educational needs including ADHD, ASD, Asp and SEMH. They are committed to providing a fun, engaging and motivating learning system that will help see the children develop their confidence and self-esteem.
- Teaching role in a SEN school, Windsor, Berkshire.
- Long term, potential temp to perm role.
- Onsite parking
To be considered you must have the following:
- Previous teaching experience in Primary schools or with similar aged children.
- Ability to adapt to each individual need socially and emotionally.
- Fully qualified teacher status. Qualification in SEN would be an advantage.
- Confident and able to deliver a differentiating curriculum for all levels.
- Great communication skills, good listener and a willingness to learn.
- Team player that is willing to step up and support when needed out of the classroom.
If you are looking to work in a school that supports its staff, as well as its students then this could be for you! Please apply now or contact: Jessica.Barry@protocol-education.com
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.