- Are you a Teacher with Special Needs experience?
- Maybe you’re an NQT or ETC looking to find a permanent role?
- Have you thought about working in a Special Needs environment but need help finding the right school for you?
We have a Special Education Needs & Disabilities school as part of a trust, based in the Stockton area that support pupils aged between 4 and 19 years with a variety of special needs including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Physical disabilities (PI), SLD, PMLD and Speech, Language and Communicational difficulties.
They require a friendly, caring, empathetic and reliable Teacher to join their team with an understanding of the importance of a nurturing environment and meeting EHCP targets.
Previous experience of working with Special Education Needs pupils is desirable, but not essential. Those wishing to gain experience in this field are more than welcome to apply for the position. Training can be provided to successful candidates.
All applicants must be willing to assist with personal care when required.
About the Role:
- SEN Teacher
- Required ASAP
- Full time and part time work available
- Monday Friday
- 8.30am – 4.00pm
- Previous SEN experience - highly desirable but not essential
- Caring & Nurturing
- Makaton experience - desirable but not essential
- Team Teach & NAPPI trained - highly desirable but not essential
About the School:
- All through SEND school (KS1 - KS5)
- Warm, friendly, and supportive staff
- Induction & ongoing training provided
- Well-resourced school
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.