This school based in Wandsworth, rated as 'GOOD' by OFSTED are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience working with children with various needs.
The Role - Behaviour SEN Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth
· The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
· The role will commence at the beginning of the Summer Term until July 2016 - with the potential to go permanent the following academic year.
The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in their drive for continued improvement.
· You will ideally have UK school classroom experience
· Be experienced with working with children with challenging behaviour and Emotional Behaviour Difficulties
· Be available up until July 2017
· Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
If you are interested please apply today.
All applicants require
Have the legal right to work in the UK
Hold QTS or a UK recognized equivalent teaching qualification;
Be able to provide 2 references, covering a minimum 6 month period within the last year, from senior members of staff who have seen you teach.
Hold or be prepared for us to apply for a full DBS
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.