Protocol Education are proud to be recruiting for our client school based in Tonbridge.
This is an outstanding Special Education School suuporting children aged 3-17 with profound, severe and complex needs.
They are looking for imspirational and committed people who are passionate about working with children and young people with special educational needs and want to make a difference andenable the pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Passionate, fun and creative.
- Caring passionate and motivated for yourself and others.
- Adaptable with a can do attitude.
- Great at working in a team with initiative to work independently.
- Literate and numerate
- Able to establish supportive,caring and secure relationships with children, promoting respect, self-esteem and a positive inclusive ethos.
- Able to lead intervention groups in order to support learning or any emotionsl, social or behavioural needs.
- Provide teachers with effective feedback.
We can offer-
- Flexible working hours
- A strong, experienced and supportive team of colleagues/
- A varied range of development opportunities to learn new skills and progress in your career.
- Great rates f pay.
- A dedicated and supportive consultant to help you through the process.
This position is to start in January 2022 and closing date for this role is 8th December 2022.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.