Protocol Education are currently looking for qualified SEN staff and Support Staff who have experience working with SLD/ PMLD/ ASD complex needs. We currently have a wide range of exciting positions available for either day-to-day or long-term supply in schools across the Hounslow and Feltham area.
You will need to have the following:
• Has experience working with children with special needs or experience of working in an SEN setting
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of profound and multiple learning difficulties
• Experience administrating personal care
• Is hard working, experienced, committed and motivated from special or mainstream background
• Is focused on high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour
If you are dedicated teacher/assistant who loves to improve pupil’s development, great team player, able to ensure your teaching style is vibrant and related to the learning styles of all pupils then please get in touch now!
Protocol Education is one of the UK’s leading providers of staffing and supply for schools. We have a team of experienced consultants who want to find you that perfect position in schools or nurseries!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.