Protocol Education has an number of exciting job opportunities based in the Stockton-On-Tees area for talented and enthusiastic SEN Support Assistants to work in Special Schools and Mainstream school SEN units.
The suitable applicants must have experience of working with pupils with Emotional, Social and Behavioral Difficulties, Autism, Aspergers or any other discipline within SEN. If you have sign language or Team Teach ,we would be VERY interested in your application.
Come and join an agency that cares about you as well as the environment you work in.
Protocol Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Free Classroom Management Training
* A wide variety of different positions both day to day and long term
* Continued support through all placements
* Weekly Pay
* Working with the area's leading supply agency means that you are looked after in more ways than one
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
If you want to work with a market leader, who won the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency Award (at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2013) then contact the Middlesbrough Branch on 01642 200 174