Location:Lincoln,LincolnshireJob Type:Supply Teaching
Do you have experience working in SEN schools? Are you a passionate teacher? Are you a graduate teacher with relative childcare experience? Then this role could be perfect for you.
Protocol Education are searching for experienced Teachers who can cover SEN Schools, Early Years, KS1 and/or KS2 in a number of fantastic schools.
Protocol works with a huge number of schools around Lincolnshire. Schools in these areas are currently in need for meticulous, local, flexible teachers to cover short term and daily positions.
Our schools can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
• Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you with any issues
• A thriving, multicultural community
• Long term & permanent opportunities in the future
Why you should apply :
• Work will be local to you meaning less travel time
• Protocol are market leaders and work with a huge number of schools in the local area meaning a higher chance of work every day
• Your personal diary where you can update your availability
• Weekly Pay
• Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
You Must Have:
• Experience working in a primary school
• Experience supporting pupils with additional needs
• Strong commitment to their own professional development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High levels of self-motivation and drive
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please contact Shannon by Shannon.email@example.com
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.