DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH STUDENTS WITH EBD?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LONG TERM WORK FOR SEPTEMBER?
My client is an academy for students with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties based in Yiewsley. They have invested heavily in their buildings and facilities across the Academy to ensure they offer their students the best possible resources.
They are currently seeking Learning Support Assistants with experience of supporting students with emotional and behavioural problems. Experience in this field is therefore essential. They also require the applicant to have the ability to ensure that each pupil, their families and associated agencies gets the maximum support throughout the educational programmes offered.
Their mission is underpinned by a clear set of values and aims:
• To work with students to build confidence in their abilities to succeed at school and as adults.
• To teach pupils to keep themselves healthy and safe.
• To help pupils to learn to understand and manage their feelings.
• To provide help for parents and carers to support and nurture their children.
The ideal candidate will have....
• A positive attitude and sense of humour.
• The ability to be a team player.
• An interest in assisting children with emotional and behavioural issues.
• Good organisational skills.
• Forward thinking and a passion for excellence.
You will have in return...
• A supportive staff team
• A commitment to your continued professional development
• The opportunity to work in an ever changing, forward thinking environment.
If you are a suitable candidate please get in touch, alternatively if you know anyone suitable for the role get in touch with their details and you could receive £50 worth of shopping vouchers!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.