- Proven professional experience of at least 1 year working in SEN
- Good understanding and management of challenging behaviour
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Ability to plan and initiate activities to support children's learning and development
- Excellent communication skills, patience and caring
- Commitment to providing the best quality child care
- Confident to lead a room if a teacher is not present
- Great energy, resilience, and enthusiasm
Minimum 1-year SEN experience is essential to be considered for this position.
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.