- Outreach Learning Mentor
- Full Time, Immediate Start
- Located in Windsor and Maidenhead
To be considered:
- Worked with children and young people from challenging backgrounds and with complex learning needs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Passion working in education and supporting students in need.
- Must drive due to locations visiting.
- Previously worked in a TA role.
- Interest in travelling around different areas in the borough.
Apply Now: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.