• Do you have experience working with pupils with SEN?
• Do you have a backgorund in SEN or care ?
Here at Protocol, we are looking for SEN teaching assistants for a variety of roles in Guildford and the Surrey borough.
The role would include:
• Supporting the pupils throughout the school day
• Assisting the pupil with the work set out by the teacher
• Running small intervention groups to assist with learning
• Monitoring the progress and development of the pupils
• Behaviour/learning support
• Upholding the values of the school at all times
• Aiding with the set up and set down of the classroom
• Maintaining high levels of health and safety over the pupils
• Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the class
The ideal candidate would have:
- High Level Teaching Assistant Certification
- Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Safeguarding training
- Teaching assistant qualifications
- Manual handling training
- DBS on the Update service (we can help with this)
- A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you!- if this doesnt sound like the right role for you please visit our website and give us a call.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00