Are you a fully qualified teacher with a passion for SEND?
Are you an engaging, resilient teacher who can promote a love of learning to students out of mainstream schools in Shropshire?
Protocol Education are looking for an SEN Secondary Teacher (ideally English) to support pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties, Autism, ADHD and Challenging behaviours. We are seeking a dedicated, empathetic, resilient Teacher to provide excellent education whilst managing behaviour and promoting positive life choices. The school strives to ensure each pupil leaves well rounded and prepared for the wider world around them.
- Prides itself of having a carefully planned curriculum
- Offers a supportive and encouraging ethos, to allow you to develop at your own pace
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Allows opportunities for you to practice your leadership and/or creative skills
- Close to public transport links
You will need to:
- plan and prepare lessons in accordance with student's individual needs.
- assess and monitor pupils' work and feedback to parents.
- report and assess pupil behaviour.
- record students’ progress and provide grades and written feedback.
- deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on a one-to-one basis basis.
- make sure that the pupils that you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
- support and assess the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary.
- supervise pupil safety.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.