A special needs school in Leatherhead requires an experienced Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) teacher. The school works with pupils aged 3 to 19, all of whom are on the autistic spectrum.
This is full time position is to work with primary aged pupils.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with ASD pupils and must be able to manage a team of SEN support assistants. Knowledge of PECS and Team Teach is desirable however not essential.
You must be flexible, hard working and be able to work as part of team in this demanding role.
All candidates are required to have an enhanced DBS through Protocol Education.
Protocol Education offers all support workers:
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Access to free CPD training
* A wide variety of different positions both day to day and long term
* Guaranteed Work Agreements available for qualifying teachers
* Continued support through all placements
* 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
Please contact Alan Hunsdale on 0208 971 1296