Closing date - 27th July
Start date - 1st September
A thriving, inclusive school in BS30 are seeking a full time teaching assistant to support a Year 3 child with special educational needs. The role will start in September on a long term basis.
The child has speech and language communication needs and will need support with social interactions. The role will include working on a one to one basis and within small groups in the morning and working with a range of children with special educational needs in the afternoon.
The school can offer:
- A well-established, supportive team of staff and SLT
- Engaged and well behaved children
- High quality resources to support pupils' learning
- A school where you and your well-being is of utmost importance
- A school where your professional development is of high priority
- Treats in the staff room
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to use initiative
- Can communicate effectively
- Understanding or experience of working with individuals with additional needs (desirable)
- Is able to adapt their approach to meet the needs of the individual
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.