SEPTEMBER 2022 START
Protocol Education are working with a GOOD rated school based in the heart of Vauxhall who are seeking experienced Teaching Assistant's to join them in September 2022 on a full time basis for the full acadermic year with the option of joing them on a permanent basis after this contract.
The school is a small school with only 350 students but has a high percentage of pupil premium students who require additional support.
The schools are looking for enthusiastic people, passionate about improving the education of SEN students and can offer a rewarding career moving forward.
We cover all areas of the SEND sector, these include;
• Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH)
• Specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
• Moderate learning difficulty (MLD)
• Profound and multiple learning difficulty (PMLD)
• Physical disability (PD)
• Hearing impairment (HI)
• Visual impairment (VI)
• Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
Why become a Learning Support Assistant?
• You're passionate about enhancing children's education.
• You may have experience as a Teaching Assistant and are looking for a new, rewarding role.
• You care about career progression; you may even want to be a teacher in the future!
• You're a new graduate looking to gain experience in schools.
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, and have a DBS.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.