Have you ever thought about working in the education industry? Are you looking for your next professional move? Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit a host of Teaching Assistants in the Sheffield area to begin fill long term, full time positions from September.
The Role: Working as a Teaching Assistant, you will be rewarded daily by seeing the progression of your students not only in school, but personally too. You will work amongst a dedicated team who help follow the school’s ethos in order to provide impeccable care in the provision. Working day to day you will use your high expectations of learning and teaching, to develop both personally and professionally while acting as a role model for students.
The School: Catering to children with Social Emotional and Mental Health needs aged 6 to 16 years,this Sheffield based school strives to make a positive difference in the lives of their children by providing an education which is tailored to each individuals specific needs.
Their main aim is to ensure students develop a greater understanding and acceptance of themselves as positive individuals with a value that goes beyond school.
What we need from you: Being adaptable in this role is key to being successful. You will be focused on following the ethos and aims of the school, while being a friendly face for students to go to in times of need. Being dedicated, motivated, and committed to providing a caring and exciting learning environment where children are valued as individuals are challenged and enabled to reach their full potential is essential to success in this role.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.