I am currently recruiting for a PE teacher who is looking for an exciting new challenge working with students at one of our SEND School.
As a SEND PE teacher you will be required to work with extremely challenging students across all ages in one of our Schools
Successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
- QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a primary and a secondary level.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
- Have recent experience teaching children with SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
- Be committed and motivated in raising standards.
- A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel.
- Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
- Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- A placement with support throughout
- Working for an established company
- Career development
If you have all of these qualities and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!