The appointed Teaching Assistants will be working primarily 1 to 1 with children who have EHCPs. The successful candidate will also be expected to support the classroom teacher by working with small groups of children. Experience leading intervention groups is essentials.
The role may also involve supporting individual children during break times and lunch times.
The school can offer you:
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• A dedicated team of staff and governors
• A positive working environment
• Supportive and approachable Senior Leadership Team
• Strong and supportive SEN team
The ideal candidate will be:
• Able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the child with whom you are supporting
• Able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team, including working closely with outside agencies
• Able to relate exceptionally well with children and to go that extra mile to help them achieve
• Experienced of Primary School environments
If you are interested in this role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please firstly register on our website and we will get in touch with suitable candidates. To apply, go to www.protocol-education.com