Challenging Behaviour/SEMH Teaching Assistant:
Protocol Education are looking to recruit a teaching assistant in the NG17 area, who is passionate about working with children with challenging behaviour and want to make a real difference in the lives of the children they work with. We are looking for someone patient and resilient so if you fit this description, please apply for this really rewarding role
A successful candidate will:
- Have experience with working with children who have challenging behaviour in a school environment or social care setting.
- Be committed to the children you are working with and will have a high level of drive and a real want to help these children.
- Be trained in teach team and other practices that ensure the safety of the child - desirable but not essential.
- Have the ability to make the children feel comfortable and aid the children in confidence and social skills.
- Be committed to progression and willing to take on training courses to develop their career.
- Working with groups of children or in 1:1 setting to keep the children engaged and following the curriculum to the best possible standard.
- Supporting pupils socially, emotionally and academically.
- Working alongside the staff at the school to help create and deliver excellent teaching programs to the children
- Communicating with the parents to ensure that what is being put into practice at school is also being followed at home.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! Alternatively, you can email your CV to Shauna.Mullins@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.